With the spread of recent COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic, All Conference Alert stands with its conference organizers, attendees, & the broader event community during a time when our industry is being deeply affected. Whether you have a conference coming up or you’re trying to decide whether to schedule one later this year, All Conference Alert suggests prioritizing your user health & safety first.
Hence, All Conference Alert recommends following the preventative measures recommended by the WHO and your local authorities and public health agencies. And follow the following guidelines to effectively receive conference alerts effectively at the comfort of your home amidst the global lockdown:
· To keep receiving notifications about online/virtual conferences in your respective industry, add keywords such as “online”, “virtual”, “webinar” to your profile in All Conference Alert.
Thus, you’ll receive any & all online/virtual events happening in your industry and you can safely participate from the comfort of your home.
To add those keywords to your profile, log in to your subscriber account.
· Keep browsing All Conference Alert and your preferred academic stream/topic to learn more about upcoming online/virtual events.
· If you have concerns about whether an event will be held/cancelled, we suggest connecting with the organizer of that event directly.
· Similarly, if an event is postponed by the organizer, we suggest connecting with the organizer of that event directly to address your questions about rescheduled dates, possible refunds, or event details.
· All Conference Alert is an online, self-service platform. This means that organizers handle all aspects of their events. If you have event-specific questions or requests, contact the event organizer directly.
· If you haven’t heard back from your organizer even after multiple calls or email, you can contact us. While we likely won’t be able to answer event-specific questions like “What is the event itinerary?” and “What should I bring to the conference?”, we’ll do our best to connect you with your event organizer.
· Familiarize yourself with online video conference & collaboration platforms such as Google Hangouts, Zoom etc.
· If you must attend a physical event, what the event organizer is doing to keep attendees safe and healthy by reviewing their event listing and other online channels or contacting them directly.